Saturday, July 2, 2011

Summer is Here! Happy Independence Day Weekend!

Summer is here and it's almost Independence Day!  Hooray!




The kids have only been out of school a couple of weeks and already our summer has been action-packed!  After school got out, we traveled "home" to California to celebrate Father's Day with my Mom & Dad, show them how much the boys have grown and to spend a few days enjoying the Bay Area.  We usually visit California in August but this year we decided to make it an early trip for a variety of reasons.  It was great to see my parents again!  I wish I had a chance to say hi to some of my Cali friends but it was a short trip this time around.  Hopefully next year will be much different!










Since returning home, the boys have had two swimming lessons, one session of TOPS Soccer and our family made a day trip to Olympia, WA to visit the Capitol and to file some important paperwork to found a very special non-profit corporation which I will be talking about in the near future!

I am so jazzed to be writing again at the Aspierations blog.  These past couple months have provided a whirlwind of activity but I've got lots of exciting news to share over the next couple of blog entries.

For now, it's time to put the kiddos to bed but I'll be blogging again soon!  I have lots to share!

If you'd like to see some pictures of our recent adventure, please feel free to visit this public link at Facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150248399568815.345091.589538814&l=d3e475f4de


You can click on the thumbnails to make the pictures larger and see the captions.

Happy Independence Day weekend!
Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment