Friday, June 3, 2011

Happy June - It's almost Summer Break!

Wow, I just looked at the date of my last blog and it's already been a couple of weeks since my last post.  I have lots to talk about and will be doing updates over the weekend.

May was one of those months where we had LOTS of stuff going on.  There were IEP meetings, Kindergarten Orientation, Ryan's birthday, a house guest, support groups, Boy Scouts and camping for Justin and John, the normal Count Your Beans work stuff and of course, the challenge in trying to plan activities for upcoming summer break so the boys can have fun in various day camp activities and we can have fun with them while still being able to work.  The boys aren't out of school for another week and a half but they're both looking forward to plenty of time to play and relax over the summer.


Our youngest son Ryan had an amazing 5th birthday!  His Grandma Jan from Florida was in town for the weekend and it was a real treat for both Justin and Ryan to spend time with her.  We went to the Portland Children's Museum the day before his birthday and Chuck E. Cheese (of course) on his special day. I will share more about that weekend adventure in the near future...

For now, I'm just checking in to say hi and let you know that I'm still here and I'm definitely thinking of my Aspierations friends.  In fact, I have some special news about Aspierations - Come As You Are... Let Your Light Shine that I plan to share in about a week or so.

John and I took a big step tonight.  We are both very excited and have been working on this in our spare time over the past couple months.  The news is BIG so stay tuned!

Best wishes for a great weekend!
Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment