Monday, April 11, 2011

Over 1/3 through Autism Awareness Month - A recap so far

Wow, it's April 11th and we're already over 1/3 through Autism Awareness month.

Have you done anything special this month to show your support?  Joined any online groups? Attended any walks or events?  Checked out any videos or educational material?  Followed the Aspierations blog? (That last one was a friendly hint if you so desire!)

I made a commitment at the beginning of the month to blog each day during April and so far, so good!
An Aspierations visitor emailed me and asked me to post links to my blogs for this month so far, so I will be doing that below.

Also for the future, in case you missed out on any of my April postings or any postings, you can go to the right side of the screen and scroll down until you see the section, "You're Invited to Read My Previous Blog Postings or use Search Above". Once there, you should see a link to blogs by year and month.

Here is what has been going on in April 2011 at Aspierations (just click the title below to take you to the specific blog)


Well, that's the first 1/3 of the month!

Coming up in the future, I'm considering a Q & A blog with questions and answers pertaining to family life with members on the autism spectrum.  You can ask anything you'd like, however if it's something that you'd like me to answer on my blog, please use good judgement and try to keep it family-friendly.  

You can ask questions anonymously or using your name through the Comments section below. If you prefer emailing, please feel free to drop me a line at lettingmylightshine@gmail.com.

I'll keep this open for about a week or so and see if anyone has questions.  I'm also looking for suggestions on blog topics for this month.  Is there a way I can help?  Are there certain resources you are looking for?  I may not know the answers personally but I have a goldmine of autism related links and information I'd be happy to refer you to.  

There are also a lot of great bloggers out there who blog fairly frequently about their own spectrum travels. If you'd interested in links, just let me know!

I'm keeping this pretty short tonight because I'm a bit under the weather and as soon as the kids are asleep (ha ha!), I'm heading that way too.  

Thanks for stopping by!  I always enjoy hearing from Aspierations visitors!
Best wishes,
Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment