Monday, March 28, 2011

Autism Awareness Month Starts April 1st - Come show your support!

Hello Aspierations friends!

I'm stopping in for a quick hello and to let everyone who follows or occasionally visits the Aspierations blog to know that Friday, April 1st, 2011 marks the beginning of this year's Autism Awareness month. (That includes Asperger's too... and everyone along the autism spectrum.)

Last year I made a pledge to blog every day during the month of April and this year, I plan to do the same. Considering my blogging has been rather light as of late, I am looking forward to recharging my batteries and promoting acceptance, awareness, empowerment and support to those in the autism community as well as their family, friends and caregivers.

I have lots to say, however if there are any particular topics you'd like me to cover throughout the month, please let me know and I'll do my best to fit them in.


Thanks to those who responded to my last "discombobulation" blog. I'm taking things day by day and have faith that my journey will continued be enriched by my faith and the support of family and Aspierations friends.

Let's make this month of April an Awesome one!
Love and positive thoughts,
Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment