Thursday, June 17, 2010

A Special Thanks to a Great Trio of Aspierations Visitors!

Hello Aspierations Friends,

I want to give a very special thanks and shout out to John, June and Gavin for their recent comments on my blog post from June 12th, A 20 Year Anniversary I Don't Always Want to Remember... The Night I Was Raped.  Your words of support, love and encouragement have touched me deeply and have shown me just how wonderful, loving and amazing each of you are!  I am honored that we have connected in each other's lives, albeit in very different ways!

That was SUCH a hard and emotional blog for me to write and for a few days afterwards, I was deeply impacted by the content of what I wrote.  I went back numerous times to read the blog comments and then of course followed that up by rereading my blog post, which was pretty deep and certainly not short!

I do find it was very therapeutic to let my thoughts out in the way that I did.  That being said, it's time for me to move forward, work on forgiving myself and embrace my Aspierations! 

I will being doing a special blog post on Friday which I am tentatively going to title, "Swimming Through The Spectrum".  My sons Justin and Ryan are currently on summer break and taking swimming lessons.  I am very proud of them both and would like to share some thoughts on their love for the water!

Have a great night!!
Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment